Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day One hundred and eighty-five

It's been over 24 hours and I am still on a high from my girls night out. I feel rejuvenated, refreshed, revamped and renewed.

I've been trying to think when the last time it was that I did something fun with friends. It was way back in Februray. I have however, been kid-less for a few hours here and there. But that was only to go to my dad's house to help him.

Thank you so much Papa and Grammy Blair for having all 4 of my girls, plus 2 more of your granddaughters, at your house for a sleepover. The girls had a blast! I love how you embrace my girls as your own grand-babies, take the time to spend quality time with them, invest in their lives, and really really want to have them be apart of your lives. Not to mention loving on me and Chris as your own too.  Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment