So, today didn't go as I wished it would have. It's not very often that I feel like running away for a while, but today it crossed my mind a couple times. I needed some time to think, to figure out all the things going through my mind, and some time to shed a few tears. Something just hit me last night and it was like the last little thing and it put me over the edge.
I went for a little walk while the girls were at their Papa and Nana's house, and I heard the song below on my ipod. It's been a long time since I have listen to Ginny Owens. It's a profound song and helped me put somethings into perspective.
Sarah, I am so sorry that it was a tough day for you today. My heart hurts for you and I wish I could have been there to hug and love on you when things were difficult.
ReplyDeletei will be praying a little extra for you, sweetie. Love you!
Happy mothers day my beautiful lil sis & dear friend may today bring you joy & comfort knowing you are blessed w/ 4 beautiful gifts that can never be replaced. The perfect gift of Gods constant reminder to you each day of His love for you. Now i know there are days when we would like and exchange or $$ back but in the end our heavenly father knew just what we needed long before this world was created. How awesome is that! You have done an incredible job as mommmy,daddy,chef,plumber,physician,entrepreneur,chauffeur,referee & much more. Dont let satans lies filled w/ fear & worries get to your heart. Listen constantly to Gods voice of truth of His love for you,See His blessings,Feel His comfort,Understand His precepts,Believe His promises,Rejoice in His faithfulness,Love His gifts He has given you...love u.xoxox
ReplyDelete