Friday, May 20, 2011

Day Two hundred and four

I was hoping to be posting pictures of our family reunion tonight. Due to several delays throughout the day, Chris' final flight will not get in until 11pm. While I am frustrated, I feel so bad for Chris. He doesn't even have a change of clothes and the last time he showered was a day or more ago in Kuwait. It was 102 degrees, so it didn't really do much good.

It's hard to keep upbeat when his flights keep changing. But I must so I can be an example to the girls not to get upset when things don't go according to our plans. I want to cry and be mad. I wanted them have Daddy's good-night hugs tonight. I will trust that God knows what He is doing. I will not let the devil wreck this homecoming. It may not be the way I would have planned it, but in the end I will still get to see my husband.

I look forward to tomorrow's post. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment