By this time tomorrow night I will have my real live husband sitting next to me!! I can not wait to hug his neck and kiss him!! The girls are so excited too. They keep asking me over and over, "Now, what time will daddy be home?" It's almost like they can't believe it. I almost can't myself.
It's been 173 days since I have felt his arms around me. 173 days since we have held each others hand and been able to look into each other's eyes. 173 days since his 4 girls have been able to run, yelling "Daddy!!!", jump into his arms and give the world's biggest hugs.
I can not wait to see the look on his face when he sees how much the girls have grown. Especially Zoe. She as grown the most since he left. She is talking in 4-5 word sentences, her hair has grown longer, her little personality is blossoming, and she starting to look less like a baby and more like a big girl. He's gonna freak!
The girls have missed their daddy so much. I can't wait to see their little faces light up when they get to actually sit on his lap and get the hugs they have been craving for so long. All three big girls can't wait to go fishing and have daddy make his famous hot wings.
I can't wait to have our family back together. Even if it is only for 15 days.
No comments:
Post a Comment