Tonight it felt like I went back in time. I spent the evening with a couple of friends from high school. Tiff & Tina are sisters I have known since my junior year. They are known for their witty sense of humor and the uncanny ability to find a way to make fun of me in any situation. They always make me laugh.
We played "nertz", as fast paced card game. And for the record I was Victorious!! We watched a few episodes of our favorite show: Agatha Christie's Poirot. I love reading Agatha Christie. Tiff is the one who got me hooked on reading her books. The only thing missing was for them to stay over night and for us to laugh, talk and snack the night away.
Sometimes, I miss being a teenager and the lack of major responsibility that I used enjoy. It's funny, back when I was 17 I thought I was so grown up. In my mind I knew everything. Boy oh boy, was I dumb. I guess if I had to choose between being a teenager with less responsibility and the mom and wife I am today with loads of responsibilities, I would pick the who I am now over and over again. But reliving my youth with great friends from time to time will have to be happening more often.
Thanks for the great evening Tiff and Tina!
You are MORE than welcome. And this morning when I got up, I thought, "We are SOOOO doing that again!" Can't wait. LOVE you!
ReplyDelete