We started our 300th day with
"Daddy" and donuts on the way to school.
"Daddy" joined Ruby in her kindergarten class today. She won't let me
take pictures at school. Really? I thought Grace was the only one who
was too cool for that.
Dinner at BW3's with a fellow Diva and her girls.
Wings! Daddy and the girl's favorite.
Diva Kendra and me.
I look bald. As you can tell by the bags
under my eyes, it's been a long day.
A-dorable!
Kendra's Addie.
Grace being too busy watching the big screens
to grant me one moment of her time to smile.
Mackie and Addie
This girl LOVES her wings.
The note that greeted me on the
end of Grace's bed on the first
day of school.
I know this doesn't have anything
to do with the other photos, but I
forgot I had it and I just had to share.
They crack me up!
Love it!! Great pics (especially the sign!), and a wonderful reminder to take every opportunity to celebrate! I rejoice with you that you have made it to 300! Way to go, girl!
ReplyDelete