Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day Eleven

"Teach me, O Lord, to follow Your decrees; then I will keep them to the end. Give me understanding, and I will keep Your law and obey it with all my heart. Direct me in the path of Your commands, for there I find delight. Turn my heart toward Your statues and not toward selfish gain. Turn my eyes away from worthless things; preserve my life according to Your word." Psalm 119:33-37

It's been a little rough being Mom this week. Attitudes and actions have not been very respectful coming from the girls. So I went looking for a verse that I can start to pray over them this week. I think Ps. 119:33-37 fits perfectly. I am going to insert each of the girl's names into it and pray for them each day. Realizing that I can't change them or their attitudes on my own is hard for me to handle. So I am leaving it up to God. I will do my part and lift them up in prayer and let the Holy Spirit do His part in their hearts.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! You are an amazing woman and Spectacular Mom! I am honored to be part of your life. Whatever you need just ask. you are there for your girls, I am here for you!

    Tina W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lil Sis~ Im so proud of you! You ARE a beautiful woman inside and out. Remember when i couldnt post?:)well this was a "left over"
    I was driving back into town today early enough to see the sun rising~beautiful.Simply overwhelmed with the touch of Gods beauty it reminded me that, that beautiful sunrise we were seeing was the same sunrise Chris would rise to that morning.You would share that.Humbled that Our Heavenly Father in all His grander would allow His never ending unconditional Love to be shown. Simply by reaching down to a wee little town in Nebraska to remind you in all the hustle and bustle of your day,He loves you He cares for you He wants to bless you with His love.
    Many,O Lord my God, are the wonders you have done. The things you planned for us no one can recount to you; were I to speak and tell of them, they would be too many to declare.
    Psalm 40:5
    Cant wait to see the wonders He has you this year!
    love you love my girlies love mr cub

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Tina and Janis. I love you both!!
    And bravo Janis for remembering both your email address AND password to be able to comment. I am so proud of you! :)

    ReplyDelete