Monday, November 22, 2010

Day Twenty-Six

Once again I am up way too late. I really need to be on a better schedule, but after all the kids go to bed is my only alone time. It's quiet. No one is fighting for attention or with each other. I can just do whatever I want to. Which usually includes cleaning up the kitchen or folding laundry. You know good ol' fun stuff! Who wants to waste that precious time by going straight to bed?!?

As far as Monday's go, this one wasn't too bad. My sister-in-law Sara and her two adorable boys came over to hang out. Then I did laundry. Finished up one of the Christmas presents I am making for Chris (photos later). Ran a few errands after school. Even the kids were very good today. Made a new recipe for dinner "Cowboy Calzones"-Pioneer Woman. Two thumbs up.  I think we all know that Daddy is coming home in approx. 39 hours and our moods are getting lighter.

I wanted to share the link to my friend's, the Sedlacek's, Caringbridge site. They are the family that I have been praying for who's hubby is in need of a kidney transplant. She has given me permission to share this so that more prayers can be lifted on their and Sean's behalf.  The beautiful thing about prayer is that you don't even have to know the person you are praying for for God to hear you and answer. Remember God knows Sean and his family. http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.caringbridge.org%2Fvisit%2Fseansedlacek%2Fjournal&h=59b8e

"Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man IS powerful and effective." James 5:16

No comments:

Post a Comment