What a full and busy day.
Started off with the usual: wake up kids, make lunches, drop of girls at school. Then it was MOPS!!! I Love MOPS! I love being surrounded by women you have been there, done that, and lived through it. It feels so good to know that I am not alone in my journey of motherhood.
MOPS then lead to lunch with an awesome friend and her daughter.
Then the routine stuff. Pick up girls from school, go home, answer for the 50th time "yes, we are almost home R"
The "Cherry" on top of my day was a fantastic night away with great friends, crafts and yummy snacks. This was the first time I have been "kid free" for sixteen days. It felt so refreshing. My batteries have been recharged.
I love that you are doing this, and I love hearing from your heart everyday - the good, the bad, and the blah. I'm sure it is theraputic for you as you get to unwrap the 'stuff' of your day and let go; it is also good for those of us who read it, as you remind us how we are blessed, how God is at work, and how much we have to be thankful for.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you had a great day and glad to share part of it with you! Only wish I could do more!
Love ya! :)