I really just want to complain and whine right now. But I will not. I am going to make myself list 5 things that I am thankful for today.
1. Facetime on my ipod--I love that I get to have a conversation everyday with Chris and actually see him while we talk. The girls love it too.
2. G and A--they volunteered to give Z and R baths for me tonight.
3. The beautiful weather--A, R and Z played outside on the playground at school. I loved watching them go down the slide over and over again. I could totally go for this kind of weather all winter.
4. My friends who have been praying for me--I don't even want to think about how much harder this would be without all the prayers being said for us. And for a God who has been answering them!
5. 9:00pm--that's when the house is finally quiet and everyone has finally stopped fussing and given into sleep.
Thank you God that Your mercies are new every morning. (I have been using mine up before lunch on some days.) Thank you that even though this journey is long and I don't want to do it anymore that You are there to pick me up and carry me through. In Jesus name, AMEN
No comments:
Post a Comment