Here we are at day twenty-three. It felt a lot like day twenty-two but with a few less Kleenex and a lot more medicine. Still feeling yucky. I just hope I feel 100% by the time Chris comes home for Thanksgiving.
My heart has been heavy the last couple of days for a friend of mine, her hubby, and her 3 kiddos. Her hubby is battling a kidney disease and is in desperate need of a transplant. They have been on my mind when I go to sleep and I have been waking up in the middle of the night feeling like I need to lift them up in prayer. Then in the morning when I wake up I pray again. But still I feel like what I am doing just isn't enough. I want to do more, but I am not sure what to do. I have also been asking God to give me guidance and show me what more I could be doing. Correction: what God can be doing through me. This is a precious, albeit very tired, family. Please God continue to draw them near to You and fill them with Your peace, Your hope, and Your love. Amen. Hugs S,R,J,L and H
"I pray that out of His glorious riches He may strengthen you with power through His spirit in your inner being, so the Chris may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge-that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Now to Him who IS able to do IMMEASURABLY more than we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen." Eph. 3:16-21
Oh Sarah, you made me cry. Happy tears of joy, to hear how specific you are praying for us. That brings me such peace and encouragement.
ReplyDeleteI Love you friend.
BTW your friends can join, Pray for Sean Sedlacek on facebook, for the basic details, so they can join us in prayer. or caringbridge.org/visit/seansedlacek