Monday, November 1, 2010

Day Five

Today was good. No big highs but more importantly no big lows. We all made it through the day still loving each other at bedtime. So I say it was a success!

I got to talk with Chris a couple of times today. He is doing well. Nothing too exciting going on. Just a bunch of training sessions and meetings. I got a text this early this morning asking me if it was lunch time yet. And he is an hour ahead of us. He is not a man who thrives on hearing people talk about what they are going to do. He just likes to get in there and get it done. Meeting are torture for him. Besides us, he really misses having an internet connection. He said that once he goes to this other base way out in the middle of Nowhere,TX that he will be able to purchase a password for a Wi-Fi connection. Good ol' ATT will only charge him $15 a week. How nice of them. Rip off!!

I was thinking this afternoon how at this time next year Chris will be home! What a glorious thought! I am going to end with that high note.

No comments:

Post a Comment