Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day Twenty-two

I am sick. My head feels like it could explode at any minute. And just when I thought it couldn't get worse my ears decided that adding a sharp stabbing pain would be a great idea. Shouldn't there be a rule that if you are the only adult in the house you are exempt from colds, sinus infections, the flu and any other illness that makes you want to stay in bed and just let the kids wreck havoc throughout the house. Can I get an AMEN?!

I am thankful for kleenex with lotion, Advil Cold and Sinus, and my lounge pants.


Maybe this will scare my cold away

2 comments:

  1. Not sure about the cold, but it might scare any visitors more than your cold would. ;) JK, can't wait to see you all at Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooooove me some RuBy!!
    My mouth is filled with Your pRaiSe,
    declaring Your splendor ALL DAY LONG! Psalm 71:8

    Dont stop girl, Auntie JJ can hear you from here!
    paybacks stink Miss Zoe :)
    Love u, love my girlies, love mr cub

    ReplyDelete