Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day Eighty-five

I've been working all afternoon and evening to get my home in shape for a showing. I have the last 2 bathrooms left to clean and then I get to go to bed.

Our house has been on the market for over 10 months and we have only had a handfull of showings. We live in a small town that is nicely situated halfway between 2 bigger cities. But you have to want to move here as opposed to moving here by chance. 

For me, moving will be bitter sweet. I don't want to leave my home. Instead, I would like to take it with me back into town. Chris built our house with his own 2 hands just the way we wanted it. He did a wonderful job and it is beautiful. I will miss it so much.

Well, I am off to scrub a few toilets. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment