It goes without saying that I miss my hubby a ton. So I won't tell you how much I wish he were home right now. Nor will I mention that I long to feel his warm arms around me. I won't bore you with the fact that life without him is so hard. You can't make me tell you how much his little girls ask for him and cry because he is not here. Nope, I am not going to do it.
I will tell you that I am relearning things about myself I had forgotten. Big things, little things, important things and silly things.
Big: No matter how hard I try or want to do it, I can not control everything. God is calling the shots and He chose me to handle them with His strength in me.
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
"I can do all things through Him who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13
Little: Chris is not the only one to blame for laundry piling up in the bathroom. Oops.
Important: While it is easier to run a house with Chris, I can do it with some creativity, spunk, prayers, family and friends.
Silly: I am just as capable at taking out the garbage as Chris is. *But if this gets back to Chris I will deny it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment