Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day Eighty-seven

Hip Hip Hooray!!! We were able to Facetime with Chris on the iPod tonight!!!

While this is really the 2nd time facetime has connected since he as been overseas, it is the first time we were able to actually see, talk and hear each other all at the same time. It was so good to see his handsome face, even if he was sporting a mustache. The good times only lasted for a few minutes before the delay got really bad. It's hard to have a conversation when you say something and the other person responds like 2 minutes later. But seeing his face was totally worth it! I can't stop smiling.

The last time I saw Chris' face was at the beginning of December. That feels like forever. I am so thankful for modern technology. I would be going crazy if the only form of communication I had was a letter every once in a while. How on earth did my Grandma do it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment