So this week has kicked my rump. I have not been feeling the best and my doctor has not been able to figure out why. So that has meant that my posts have not been all that wonderful or full of thought-provoking remarks. Sorry. But I will go on. I'm just hoping I will be back to myself before too long.
Since I have been feeling so yucky lately, I've been missing my hubby even more than usual. It's hard enough being mom when I am sick let alone having to be the dad too. Besides that I just want him to be home to take care of me~~give me a nice back rub to soothe my painful lower back, give me extra hugs to encourage me, and give me a shoulder to lean on when I am frustrated and tired of feeling yucky. I miss you sweetie. XOXO
Did he give you a pregnancy test???
ReplyDeleteKidding! :)