Our showing went pretty good. No offers as of yet, but the gentleman who came to look at it is from out of state and is going home tomorrow to share his finding with his wife. The realtor called me when they were done to tell me thanks and to let me know that our house was beautiful and showed great. She commented on it being well built and asked me who the builder's were. That's when I got to proudly say, "My husband built it." I bet she could hear my big smile and the pride in my voice. Chris did an amazing job. You can tell it was built with love--not just love for his family but love for the act of building a home with his own 2 hands. Man it's going to be hard to say good-bye. It's not a fancy home with formal rooms or extravagant spaces. It's a welcoming haven that is great for a family.
Our living room. I love the
built in shelves and cabinets.
Kitchen and Dining Room
Master Bedroom.
As you can see I have nothing on my walls.
I don't know what to do in there. Suggestions?
On a side note: Why are
comforters always too short? It said Queen on the package.
Master part 2
Master bath
Ruby's room
Flowers made out of the girl's hand prints.
Basement family room/play room
*can you name the movie on the T.V.?
Basement part 2
Grace and Addie's bathroom in the basement.
Grace and Addie's bedroom (basement)
**Zoe was sleeping so her room is not shown. Neither are the other 2 bathrooms, the laundry room, walk-in closets or outside pictures--too dark and way too cold.
Any one want to buy it so I can come and visit you when I miss it?
No comments:
Post a Comment