Monday, January 17, 2011

Day Eighty-two

Tonight I am tired. I am not feeling the best. I have a 4 year old who is upstairs in bed crying because I won't get her a drink of water. She's over tired and I am too tired to deal with anyone. 

I am going to go to bed, read my book and try to forget about the horrible experience today called "taking 4 crabby kids to the grocery store for our big shopping trip with a mommy who is in a lot of pain" If you think that name is long you should have seen the real deal. Now that's long! I didn't think we would ever make it out alive. We did and tomorrow is a new day.

"I remember my affliction and my wandering, the bitterness and the gall. I well remember them, and my soul is downcast within me. Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for HIS compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. I say to myself, 'The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for Him.' "  Lamentations 3:19-24 

2 comments:

  1. Sarah waiting on,the Lord can be one of the most difficult things. Our timing always seems better.
    I find great comfort in the scripture in Proverbs that says when we wait on,the Lord our strength is renewed and only then can we fly like an eagle. The down side is if we don't, we continue to stay stuck on the ground, and scratch like chickens.
    I continue to keep you in my prayers. I pray today is better.
    If you need a chiropractor for some therapy let me know, I know a,good one.
    Many blessings, love you much,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the scripture and the insight from it. I have never thought of that verse in that way. I definitely feel like a chicken sometimes.
    You also are in my prayers. I keep praying for a donor for Sean and strength for you and the kiddos.
    Speaking of chiropractor I am going to mine on Friday. Haven't been able to go for over a 1 1/2 years. Can't wait!

    Enjoy your time in Vegas :)
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete