It took me a couple of days but I have finally decided when to do our 100 day celebration. Some of you may not understand why on earth I am having a dilemma. While others understand and still love me. :) I am a bit on the anal side. Not the overboard, crazy type of anal but the only-anal-about-certain-things type. If I choose to do it on day 100 I will always think about how it really isn't day 100 of being away from each other but day 96. If I choose to do it on day 104, the real 100th day, it will just look weird and I will have to always explain why I chose that day. I mean really what makes more sense.....Woo hoo we made it 100 days! or Woo hoo we made it 104! You may not want me to answer that one. I realize that I am not making sense to very many people but this is just one kind of crazy rationalizing my poor anal self must deal with. So anyway, after all that, the girls and I are going to have our big TO-DO next Saturday on day 101.
I'm thankful for:
31. My Pink Table Ladies at MOPS. Thanks for your openness and honesty.
32. A much needed night out with a dear friend.
33. Mr. Scott for volunteering to watch my 3 youngest so I could have a night out with his wife.
34. The fact that only 1 person saw me slip on the ice and fall right on my butt as I was walking into MOPS.
35. Dr.Pepper!
36. Knowing I am never alone.
37. Singing to the Zac Brown Band with the girls.
38. Chicken and cream cheese enchiladas from La Paz.
39. Laughing with friends.
40. Grammy Cathy for inviting Grace to spend the night.
No comments:
Post a Comment