I let Grace and Addie take some pictures this week. Here's their handiwork:
Grace's:
Grace dressed Zoe up in one
of her shirts.
Addie's Pic's:
Ruby's Saturday's Outfit of Choice
Let us count the layers.
1,2,3,4, and 5.
Zoe helping Addie empty the dishwasher
Today's thankful list is really hard. It's been an emotional day. The Internet and phone communication ability Chris has is severely lacking. As well as, his room and board. I know he is serving in a war and it's not supposed to be posh and fantastic, but I want him to be able to have some sort of comfort and hominess. My heart is breaking that he is having to deal with so little. What he has to deal with makes me having to be both Mom and Dad 24/7 look like a day at Disneyland.
41. Picking up a small shift up in L&D today.
42. Grandma Mary for watching the girls so I could go to work.
43. Life cereal--my dinner
44. My husband's t-shirt that I am wearing to bed.
45. Knowing that as each new day begins means one less I have to do.
46. Arbonne FC5 hand lotion
47. The stress relieving quality of tears. (Just wish I had the energy to let more out)
48. It's almost tomorrow!!
49. Having all 4 girls sound asleep.
50. Ibuprofen.
No comments:
Post a Comment